Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- the personal data we collect
- the use of the data collected
- who has access to the data collected
- the rights of the users of the site
- the site's cookies policy
This policy complies with the laws set out in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
Users agree that by using our site they are content to:
- the collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
Personal data we collect
Data collected automatically
When you visit and use our site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP adress
- links a user clicks while using our site
- content that the user views on our site
Data collected not automatically
- name and first name
- birth date
- phone number
- home address
- paiement infos
- autofill data
This datas may be collected using the following methods:
- registration of an account
How we use personal data
Personal data collected on our site will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant ages of our site. We do not use your data beyond what we will disclose.
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purpose:
The data that we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purpose:
Who we share personal data with
We may disclose user data to any member of our organization that they reasonably need to achieve the purposes set out in this policy.
We may share user data with the following third parties:
- credit company ???
We may share User Data with third parties for the following purposes:
- Credit application
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
We undertake not to sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- if the law requires it
- if it is required for any legal proceedings
- to prove or protect our legal rights
- to buyers or potential buyers of that company in the event that we are looking to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long we will keep personal data
We will not retain user data beyond what is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected.
How we protect your personal data
All data stored in our system is well secured and can only be accessed by our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and breach of this agreement would result in the employee's termination.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our user data is secure and users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
For EU residents, the GDPR specifies that persons under the age of 15 are considered minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed and used.
Your rights as a user
As a user, you have the right to access all of your personal data that we have collected. In addition, you have the right to update or correct any personal data in our possession provided it is acceptable under the law.
You may choose to withdraw or modify your consent to the collection and use of data at any time, provided it is legally acceptable to do so and you have notified us within a reasonable time.
How to modify, delete or contest the data collected
If you would like your information to be removed or changed in any way, please contact our Privacy Officer here:
2175 avenue Papineau, Montreal Qc H2K 4J5
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user's hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user's browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
- Functional cookies: We use them to remember all the selections you make on our site so that they are saved for your next visits.
- Analytical cookies: This allows us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data about the content you access and hang on to while using our site.
- Targeting cookies: This collects data on how you use the site and your preferences. This allows us to make the information you see on our site more promotional and targeted to you.
You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
Third party cookies
We may use third-party cookies on our site to achieve the following purposes:
- Monitor user preferences to tailor ads around their interests.
- memorize a user's choices while using the site
- monitor what users click and how they use the site in order to improve the functionality or design of the site
If you have any questions for us, please do not hesitate to contact us using the following:
2175 with Papineau, Montreal Qc H2K 4J5
Effective date: November 1, 2021